A4TECH Bloody G437 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphone user review.

A4tech is known for their good quality headphone, keyboard, mouse etc. In this article we are going to review about  A4TECH Bloody G437 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphone based on our personal experience. Lets get started-


Design- At first I want to talk about the design of the headphone. Mine one is gun metal color, which looks cool I think. The speaker housing is traditional round shaped . Their is RGB logo on both speaker housing , the RGB changes color automatically. Their is a volume wheel back side of the left housing. Also a microphone is at the front side of the left housing.

Build Quality
- They used some kind of metal for the headband and good quality plastic for the speaker housing . which feels strong but not so heavy. Under the metal headband there is also an auto adjustable headband for comfort of the user. 
They used USB jack for this headphone.The earpad is so soft that I do not feel any hardness on my ear. The ultra durable anti winding wire is really thick and strong, You can see it on image.  Overall the build quality is good.

Sound Quality- First of all its a gaming headphone, so you cant
expect any stereo type sound for music from this headphone. Because gaming headphone doesn't work like this. so based on gaming purpose the headphones sound is good, You can adjus
t the sound quality using the (sss audio 7.1) software. Also the 7.1 surround sound system works not so great but good for this budget headphone. Noise cancelation was decent. 

Microphone Quality
: The microphone is on the left side. It is a short microphone, so it does not come in front of the mouth. which is practical I think, otherwise you have to move it or bend it when you are not using the microphone. Recording sound quality is decent. But their is no on/off button for the microphone, so you cannot turn off the microphone quickly from your headphone if someone comes to your room while you are recording. You have to use the computer for this. Which annoying I think.

Rating:
                            
 Design 3/5
 Build Quality 4/5
 Sound Quality     3/5
 Microphone Quality  3/5
 Overall Rating 3.25


Final Thoughts: For the price range of 35$ I think its a good deal. 



 

Comments